NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Meltdown


Well I hate to admit but I had a meltdown this morning. My clothes are beginning to not fit properly and my face is breaking out. I have never been one to have issue with my complexion or my face breaking out and now its as if at all at once my face has decided to look like the Appalachian Mountains...I'm exaggerating just a little but I feel like it does. My chest has grown dramatically and even the tops I thought I might be able to wear for a little while are now extremely snug across the chest. I have noticed that after I eat my pants seem very tight across my belly and feel very uncomfrotable. I am only 11 weeks and did not think I would have to begin my search for maternity clothes this soon but it looks like I will have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment