NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby's room... In progress



We have gotten the baby's room started. Brett unloaded all the furniture that was in the room and we now have everything in its place. We also have the baby's bedding already on the crib. We are waiting on everything else (the curtains, changing pad cover, etc.) to arrive next week. This is my favorite part! I love decorating his room. It makes everything seem that much more real.
We sat everything up in his room last Saturday night after Brett got home from work. Sunday I went looking for Brett and could not find him. I finally found him curled up in a ball in the baby's crib, lol. I asked what he was doing and he laughed saying he was "testing" his bed to make sure it would hold him. I assured him that if it could his 150 some odd lbs. than the baby would be perfectly fine, ha ha. I just wish I had a camera at that time. That would have been a great picture for the baby's book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment